1. How to join a public library?
To join a scientific public library of the university, it is necessary to bring with you the identity card, the ID card and photos.
2. How long is a library card valid?
The library card is issued for 3-5 years depending on his format with the subsequent annual extension.
3. What to do if the library card is lost?
In case of loss, damage of the library card the user can receive the duplicate, according to the rules for use of library upon the presentation of the ID card and photo.
4. Whether the reader can go to library without library card?
You can. If you are a reader of our library, but have left the library card at home, then upon presentation of any identity document.
5. What order of obtaining books in library?
For obtaining documents in departments of library it is necessary to fill out the requirement of the book on which the legible handwriting enters the required data: surname of the reader, data on the book. When filling the requirement of periodicals it is necessary to write the name of the edition, number (for the magazine), month of an exit (for newspapers) (the reference to a requirement format). The requirement moves in branch departments for specification of location of the book. For obtaining books in branch halls the requirement can be both in written, and in an oral form.
6. What number of books is issued for one library card?
In branch halls of library no more than 5 books at a time are issued for one library card.
On subscriptions of library requirements of books and periodicals - from 5 to 10 are accepted.
7. How to take the book on the house?
Books may be borrowed of on subscriptions for one academic year.
8. Do I need a library card for using the Electronic Reading Room?
Yes you need it.
9. Where can I see new receipts of literature in library?
For this purpose it is possible to look at the electronic bulletin "New Arrivals"
10. How and where to obtain receive the password for access to resources of electronic library?
Registration of access is carried out by the staff of scientific library of KAZNPU only in the presence of the library card. It is necessary to be registered on the subscription.
11. How to learn about existence of the book in library?
Today the majority of editions is reflected in electronic catalogs of library.
12. Whether it is possible to use the laptop?
In library it is possible to use own laptop. The majority of reader's tables are supplied with sockets for power connection of laptops.
13. What to do in case of loss of the book?
It is necessary to address on the subscription where the edition has been taken and to replace him same (the output data of the book completely coincides) or the edition, recognized Library equivalent on content and cost.